Protein Powder For Weight Loss
Rs. 6,732.00Sale price Rs. 4,040.00
- The perfect formula for energy and weight loss
- 100% natural proteins
- No hormones, no preservatives
- Easily digestible proteins
Go that extra mile in your workout regime and beat the daily grind with a scoop of 100% Grass Fed Whey Protein and Plant Protein. Sourced from dairy cows on a 100% grass-fed diet, our 100% Grass Fed Whey Protein has the perfect amino acids profile to help you reduce body fat, making it the best protein powder for weight loss. Additionally, our Plant Protein powder can help your body recover, repair, and replenish after a hard day at the gym. They are the perfect combination of protein powders for weight loss and omega 3 supplementations.
Active Day Protein Pack: Natural Proteins for Better Health
Unlike most other Whey Proteins, Terra Origin's 100% Grass-Fed Whey Protein offers you the cleanest and purest scoop of the most widely available biological source of protein. We source the protein from cows that are not injected with any hormones or antibiotics and are allowed to graze on grass in their natural habitat. This scientific blend of Whey Protein concentrate and Whey Protein isolate ensures you fulfill 40% of your daily protein needs with every scoop. We work diligently to provide you with only the best protein powder for weight loss and muscle-building.
Our 100% Grass-Fed Whey Protein contains omega 3 fatty acids that help reduce inflammation. Its higher concentration of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a type of omega 6 fatty acid, is also known to help reduce body fat. You can have your pick from the flavors of chocolate, vanilla, and cinnamon to make delicious protein shakes for weight loss.
Our Plant Protein, on the other hand, offers a scientifically crafted formulation of 5 organic plant-based sources for a superior protein profile. We formulate this 100% vegan protein through a combination of organically grown sprouted brown rice, pea isolate, chia, flax, and pumpkin seeds to offer you the best protein powder for weight loss, energy, and muscle recovery. It also offers a host of minerals, micronutrients, and essential amino acids that enhance your overall health. You get the added benefit of making delectable, gluten-free protein shakes for weight loss in chocolate, vanilla, and vanilla chai flavors.
What can you gain with our Active Day Protein Pack?
- Enhanced muscle recovery: Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and glutamine in our protein powders contribute to muscle growth and prevent muscle damage.
- Improved immunity: Antibodies are essential for immunity, and by supporting their proper production, our protein powders help boost your body's overall immunity.
- Healthy weight loss: Our protein powders for weight loss ensure you stay full for long hours and improve your metabolism through a mix of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and amino acids.
- An energizing boost: The natural ingredients in our formulations enhance focus, balance blood pressure, lower cholesterol, decrease the risk of heart disease, reduce calories, and balance glucose levels.
- Pure proteins: Our proteins are some of the cleanest nutrition supplements you can find. They are free from preservatives, allergens, GMOs, and other fillers.
Our Organic Formulations100% Grass-Fed Whey Protein
The nutritional content of a cow's milk depends on what it consumes. Therefore, we ensure our cows are given a healthy diet of grass instead of grains. Grains are given to unnaturally fatten up cows quickly, and protein extracts derived from them are not healthy for your body. We take care of our cattle in clean and sanitary conditions. Terra Origin delivers Whey Protein that has the best nutritional content with:
- Omega 3 fatty acids: These fatty acids act as a source of energy and help keep your heart, lungs, blood vessels, and immune system healthy. They improve brain health and metabolism as well.
- Omega 6 fatty acids: Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) in our whey protein formulation helps reduce body fat.
A research-supported curation and blend of 5 plant proteins give our Plant Protein powder a significant advantage over other nutrition supplements. Through thorough quality tests at our GMP-certified labs and FDA-registered facilities in the US, we give you a protein formulation that contains:
- Pea Protein Isolate: Rich in lysine, arginine, magnesium, iron, and BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids), this isolate is good for your heart and is easy to digest.
- Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein: This reduces glycemic response and provides high levels of leucine, valine, isoleucine, tyrosine, and methionine. Its dietary fiber content makes it the best protein powder for weight loss.
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein: The high magnesium content in this protein helps lower blood sugar. It is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, polyunsaturated fatty acids, and plant fiber that improve your heart and gut health.
- Flax Seed Powder: This protein is loaded with nutrients and helps reduce inflammation, boost the immune system, and maintain blood sugar. It is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and lignans.
- Chia Seed Powder: Packed with omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber, iron, and calcium, this protein helps improve blood sugar levels, reduces inflammation, and acts as the best protein powder for weight loss.
Our Active Day Protein Pack works best for:
- Those who want a clean protein diet.
- Those who need a clean & healthy energy source for their active lifestyle.
- Those who believe in holistic health.
- Those who prioritize self-care.
- Those who believe in the power of nature.
- Those who seek a healthy alternative to weight loss.
We recommend one scoop of our 100% Whey Protein powder in the morning and one scoop of the Plant Protein in the evening. Our Whey Protein offers 25 grams of protein in every scoop, giving you the energy needed to conquer your day! Additionally, our Plant Protein helps your body recover from the fatigue of an active day.
You can consume the protein formulations by mixing them in water and milk or make delicious protein shakes for weight loss. You can also add them to your breakfast oats and top it off with some dates, seeds, and dried or fresh fruits. If you love desserts, you can try adding the protein powder to the batter while baking cookies, pies, or brownies.